Mariner Swim School
The Mariner Swim School provides a fun, quality program that gives swimmers the opportunity to swim throughout the winter, learn new skills, and enjoy swimming. Whether your child is a beginner or a seasoned summer league swimmers, Mariner Swim School can help your swimmer improve.
• Instruction for ages 4 and up.
• Maximum of 6 children per group.
• Children are grouped based on ability.
• Eight 1 hour classes per session.
♦ $125.00 per session
♦ $10.00 off 2nd swimmer
♦ $350.00 for all three sessions when paid in full by __________
• Time and dates:
♦ Times: 4pm - 5pm OR 5pm - 6pm
♦ Fall Session: TBD
♦ Winter Session: TBD
♦ Spring Session: TBD
• Fall, Winter, and Spring sessions available for children ages 2 and up.
• Maximum of three children per private lesson.
• Scheduling and times based on instructor availability.
♦ $30.00 per half hour
♦ $45.00 for 2-3 children
For more information, please contact Singleton Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org